Friday, July 17, 2009

MS. DANYELLE RADIO: HEAVY IN THE STREETZ DJ SCREAM INTERVIEW












WHOA!!!!! BABY DOLLS, Be so PROUD of ya GIRL. I'm hosting my very own RADIO SHOW and now I've had the chance to INTERVIEW the ONE and ONLY DJ Scream of HOODRICH DJ's.

THAT'S RIGHT Mr. Heavy In The Streetz himself.

He was a sheer joy to interview and work with. He was very humble, professional and prompt. He treated me like a celebrity radio show personality.

He was more sincere than an average joe or jane. Because we know EVEN some times they can act a little DIVAish.

I would like to take a moment to THANK DJ SCREAM for stopping by the STUDIO to do the interview, as well as his PR Ms. River City for being so professional and kind in allowing me to interview her talent.

Please you guys follow them on twitter at www.twitter.com/msrivercity and www.twitter.com/djscream

Also take a moment and listen to my interview with DJ SCREAM on line at msdanyelleradio.iscool.net.

Thank you DOLLS,

P.S. If you want to be interviewed by Ms. Danyelle please submit a request via email at ms.danyelle@gmail.com. Please send your name, valid contact number, a short bio about what you do and any other press material, examples, links that you possess. I will surely love to interview postive go gettas like myself.

CIAO :-)

No comments:

Welcome Peeps

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please view my online presence.

Please Sit Back, Relax, Grab a Cup Of Coffee or Beverage Of Your Choice and Read All The Vital Information Ms. Danyelle Will Give You. You Can Expect Tips, Tricks, Product Reviews, Techniques, Make-Up Tutorials, Hair & Fashion Styling Tips, Modeling & Acting Information, Photography Tips and References. Atlanta/Miami/New York Entertainment & NightLife Updates, Events and Random Topics. I try to bring you EVERYTHING even music.




xoxo
Ms. Danyelle
ms.danyelle@gmail.com

Ms. Danyelle | BlogTalkRadio Feed