Thursday, February 4, 2016

I'm BACK!!

Hello Dolls, It has been awhile since I've enlighten your make-up sweet tooth. Don't worry, I'M BACK!!! I'll be bringing you this month the BEST BEAUTY STORE FIND. So to start this off. I was in the Beauty Supply a few hours ago searching for a new brow treat and I located a duplicate to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade for $3.99. It's called 2nd Love Eyebrow Gel( Espresso Brown). This product came with nice packaging, instructions and a slanted brush. PERFECTION! You dolls know I had to immediately RUSH home and test this out. I was shocked!!! The product glided on LIKE BUTTA BABY! Very easy application and easy to blend. So, if your in the market for an inexpensive eyebrow pomade def go check out www.2ndcosmetics.com or head on over to your local Beauty Supply Store. I hope you dolls enjoy and as always drop a picture of your BEST BROW DAY! :-) Until next time, you know you love me xoxo Dany

No comments:

Welcome Peeps

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please view my online presence.

Please Sit Back, Relax, Grab a Cup Of Coffee or Beverage Of Your Choice and Read All The Vital Information Ms. Danyelle Will Give You. You Can Expect Tips, Tricks, Product Reviews, Techniques, Make-Up Tutorials, Hair & Fashion Styling Tips, Modeling & Acting Information, Photography Tips and References. Atlanta/Miami/New York Entertainment & NightLife Updates, Events and Random Topics. I try to bring you EVERYTHING even music.




xoxo
Ms. Danyelle
ms.danyelle@gmail.com

Ms. Danyelle | BlogTalkRadio Feed