Monday, June 22, 2009

E.L.F (eyes lips face) Basic Brown Kit with Falsies (Dramatic)




Morning Baby dolls!

I've been M.I.A for a week and I'M SO SORRY. But now without blogging delay... I'm back. (LOL)

On Saturday June 20th, I went to Ross and Burlington Coat Factory here in Atlanta & Marietta-GA.

I went to purchase a much needed UNIQUELY FIERCE and SUPERB outfit for the Birthday Bash 14 (Phillips Arena Event). This event is HUGE here in Atlanta, GA and I wanted to LOOK Fashionably Curvyly Sexy (Can I Put That Together?. Oh Well, I just did LOL).

While browsing the racks for tops, shorts, skirt, shirt, slacks and pants. I stumbled over by the heels, belts and shades. At BOTH Department Stores and I found a HUGE HAUL of E.L.F Cosmetics (Eyes.Lips.Face)for under $5.00 bucks.

.....YEP!!! $5 dollars (You Can't Beat That).

As some of my dolls may know.

Ms. Danyelle rant, rave and is a COMPLETE SUCKER for REASONABLE COSMETICS especially E.L.F.(Eyes.Lips.Face) Brushes, Glosses, Bronzes and More. So, while browsing through this MASSIVE HAUL, I finally found the E.L.F. Total Look Kit Collections in Brown.

I said to myself "At this price I would buy all of the E.L.F Basic Kits".

Dolls they got lucky! I was about to wipe them clean (LOL). Unfortunately, they ONLY had "The Total Look Collection in Brown". But, I still purchased (5). One for myself personally and (4) to add to my MUA KIT.

FYI: At Burlington Coat Factory in Marietta-GA, they had the E.L.F. Brown Total Look Collection Kits along with the E.L.F. Brush Cases which I already have.


Baby Dolls, Let me say,

This kit was AMAZING. It was REALLY a complete kit, no digging, no picking things to put together, no second guessing. NONE OF THAT.

With "The Total Look|Brown Collection". It offers you the chance to create a dewy, sexy natural look and you can also create a "Smokey Look Nightlife/Nightclub"(Which is what the product package suggest) But, you all know me, I take it a step further and CREATE different looks besides the one's advertised at times.

After purchase, I Immediately went home and OF COURSE.

*Cleansed
*Tone
*Moisturized
and
*Prep

My skin before applying and trying the E.L.F. Total Look Collection|Basic Brown Kit

This eye make-up was very easy, not ONLY does it come with step by step instructions but it also provide the following material in the package for you:

* Eye Shadow Brush
* Mascara
* Eye Pencil
* Eye Lashes
* 3 basic brown eye shadows pots and
* Small eye Shadow wands/applicators.


I did use use a make-up primer " DHC Velvet Coat" and " Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer" just so I could see the intensity and long-lashing of the product.

The application was again, SIMPLE/SASSY and EASY. I SO LOVED THIS TOTAL LOOK COLLECTION|BASIC BROWN.

The product was smooth to my skin, wearable, fresh and didn't have a weird smell. Also, BELIEVE IT OR NOT it didn't cake, honestly... Simply Glided On and WAS LIGHT.

I wore it to Birthday Bash and I did the Smokey Look in which suggested. Oh yeah..

The eye lashes and glue were in complementing to the eye Shadow.

AMAZING!!

I'm still wearing the falsies NOW. So, Please Check with Your Local:
-Ross
-Target
and/or Burlington Coat Factory.

I give this product 5+ stars.

4 comments:

Yan Tan said...

hey hunn just stopping by showing your blog some love...very interesting...we love it : )


**YANTAN**


COME STOP BY SOMETIME... ;-P

Yan Tan said...

DEF AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT COMMENT!!! THOSE GIRLS ON THERE WERE TOOO MUCH FOR US!! WOW!!

THANK YOU THOUGH FOR STOPPING BY MAKE SURE YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH US....;-P

**YANTAN**

Yan Tan said...

keep in touch hunn : )


**YANTAN**

Ms. Danyelle said...

How are u ladies :-)

Welcome Peeps

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please view my online presence.

Please Sit Back, Relax, Grab a Cup Of Coffee or Beverage Of Your Choice and Read All The Vital Information Ms. Danyelle Will Give You. You Can Expect Tips, Tricks, Product Reviews, Techniques, Make-Up Tutorials, Hair & Fashion Styling Tips, Modeling & Acting Information, Photography Tips and References. Atlanta/Miami/New York Entertainment & NightLife Updates, Events and Random Topics. I try to bring you EVERYTHING even music.




xoxo
Ms. Danyelle
ms.danyelle@gmail.com

Ms. Danyelle | BlogTalkRadio Feed