Tuesday, June 23, 2009

E.L.F (Eyes.Lips.Face) Super Glossy Lip Shine Review

Hiya Dolls!

On June 22nd, I posted a blog about the E.L.F. Total Look Collection|in Brown. I so totally forgot to mention the glosses of E.L.F. in which I purchased at Ross.

They too were REASONABLE COSMETIC GLOSSES. And In my OPIOION the wear of these glosses are far more BETTER than MAC glosses (NO MATTER THE PRICE, OR WHAT THOSE OTHER STUCK-UP BEAUTY BLOGGERS MAY SAY).

I personally think these glosses are GREAT to have in your purse, car, locker, gym bag and any where else. Why?? Because you get 5 superb flavors... YEP! 5 for all under $2.15.

Flavors:

1. Angel
2. Malt Shake
3. Pink Kiss
4. Watermelon
5. Candlelight






Please Note:

The smell of these glosses are to DIE 4.

They have a sweet smell. Nothing too over powering or dramatic. Just a light sweet scent.

There also long-lasting and I do suggest that you use and/or purchase a lip mostuirzuier (if your lips are Superly Dry.)











I give this product 5+ stars

No comments:

Welcome Peeps

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please view my online presence.

Please Sit Back, Relax, Grab a Cup Of Coffee or Beverage Of Your Choice and Read All The Vital Information Ms. Danyelle Will Give You. You Can Expect Tips, Tricks, Product Reviews, Techniques, Make-Up Tutorials, Hair & Fashion Styling Tips, Modeling & Acting Information, Photography Tips and References. Atlanta/Miami/New York Entertainment & NightLife Updates, Events and Random Topics. I try to bring you EVERYTHING even music.




xoxo
Ms. Danyelle
ms.danyelle@gmail.com

Ms. Danyelle | BlogTalkRadio Feed