Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ms. Danyelle Providing Myspace Profile Images

Dear Dolls,

Yesterday I decided to assist MY FELLOW MYSPACE and FACEBOOK peeps with Profile Images and Custom Layouts at a RECESSION DISCOUNT OF COURSE!!! ($50.00)

MS. DANYELLE MISSION STATEMENT:

I BELIEVE NO MATTER WHAT PROFESSION YOUR IN, YOU NEED TO MAINTAIN A PROFESSIONAL IMAGE.

I did my 1st MYSPACE and FACEBOOK RECESSION SHOOT this AFTERNOON with Ms. Lady Dixie Dior (originally from NYC) but now reside in Atlanta-GA.

For her shoot I did a Sew-In Weave (wavy Remy hair by Free Tress), Make-up (MAC, SMASH BOX and Sally Girl, Fashion Styling (Target, Ross and Dixie Dior's Closet) and I'm the photographer.

WHOA!!!!!!!! IS SO CORRECT, I'M A MS. JACK OF ALL TRADES. I SO LOVE WHAT I DO AND MAKING PEOPLE LOOK FABULOUSLY AMAZING

Let me not Toot My Own Horn.... But.... TOOOT TOOOT (LOL).

CHECK OUT THIS IMAGE FROM THE SHOOT. YOU CAN CLICK HER PHOTO TO TAKE YOU TO LADY DIXIE DIOR's Space.


No comments:

Welcome Peeps

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please view my online presence.

Please Sit Back, Relax, Grab a Cup Of Coffee or Beverage Of Your Choice and Read All The Vital Information Ms. Danyelle Will Give You. You Can Expect Tips, Tricks, Product Reviews, Techniques, Make-Up Tutorials, Hair & Fashion Styling Tips, Modeling & Acting Information, Photography Tips and References. Atlanta/Miami/New York Entertainment & NightLife Updates, Events and Random Topics. I try to bring you EVERYTHING even music.




xoxo
Ms. Danyelle
ms.danyelle@gmail.com

Ms. Danyelle | BlogTalkRadio Feed