Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ms. Danyelle's Grind Magazine Interview







The Exclusive Interview with Ms. Danyelle for GRIND MAGAZINE:

Grind: To crush,To Hustle.

Why is Ms. Danyelle a Grind Magazine Feature?

She has crushed the plus size model community with ambition, crazy cool knowledge and truthfulness. Forget Tyra Banks, Iman, Veronica Webb or Beverley Johnson. Ms. Danyelle bring the realness & rawness of the fashion and entertainment industry to light. She is a true underground mogul in her trade. Not only does she model, but she's also a licensed Hairstylist/Barber-Stylist/Make-up Artist and a Freelance Photographer.

Now ask yourself that question
again " Why is Ms. Danyelle a Feature in Grind Magazine"? Hater's We've answered that already,

Next Question Please!!!

GM: Ms. Danyelle in your bio it states that your from a small town.
MD: Yea, I'm from LaGrange,GA: Where on the map "She laughs"

GM: So, For the our readers, who don't quite know Ms. Danyelle break it down for em'
MD: Ms. Danyelle is a hard-working young lady, who in high school was teased for her weight, looks and just for being herself. She got to a point in her life where it was so bad she left one high school to attend another one just so she could start over. And now, through all of her trials she is success.

GM: Wow, Now that's deep. You hear alot of famous people mention how life was as a teen, please tell us your story.
MD: Trust me we don't have enough time for that " She laughs" But for real, My life as a teenager was crazy,artistic and adventurous. I had 5 real friends then, now out of those 5, I only talk to 2 on a regular basis. You know the saying we all grow up and find our own paths and I guess we did.

GM: Interesting, So what makes you a mogul?
MD: I'm rich in knowledge, faith and honesty. I'm powerful in life, I'm comfortable where I'm at in life. No complaints, or regrets. In this day & time that's all you need.

GM: How did you start modeling?
MD: Well, After high school I moved to Atlanta to attend college. I seen an ad in the
paper that were looking for Model/Talent Scouts, I had prior experience because my father had a in-home modeling agency, that was a hobby he done besides working at the local middle school as a janitor.

GM: What college did you attend?
MD: Clark Atlanta University

GM: Oh yeah! What was your major?
MD: Pre-Law, Political Science Minor

GM: You came from a family of Hustlers, KUDOS.
MD: Yea, My mom & dad are the best. You know that's one thing I can say, I wasn't the most popular girl in school but I had a complete home to go to.

GM: Having a Father around is a blessing.
MD: Exactly!

GM: We are a hip-hop/fashion entertainment magazine
Tell our readers, What are your favorite Fragrance's & Haircare products to use.
MD: I'm currently loving the "IMARI SEDUCTION" Fragrance by Avon with Jennifer Hudson My haircare favs are "NU EXPRESSIONS" whole haircare line from, Relaxers
Conditioners and more, "K-PAK" by Joico, "Scalp Oil" by MIZANI the list goes on.

GM: I love the smell of the IMARI SEDUCTION on a women period.
Tell our readers what are some of your Make-Up must haves.
MD: How much time do we really have? " She laughs" I must have CoverGirl's " Soft Sable Foundation" my lip must haves are " CoverGirl's Lip Tents in " Barely Berry" & " Sheerly Yours" and of course Vaseline I love AMBI's facial cleansers and facial moisturizers. They're the best

GM: I must ask, If I was in your car what would we be listening to?
MD: I love music. I was in the band for 4yrs in high school and 2 yrs in college. In my car on my IPOD you can expect to hear: The Rapture " No Sex For Ben" Chris Cornell " Scream" Monica " Still Standing" PCD" When I Grow Up" Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Eye of The Tiger, No Easy Way Out.. Oh man... It's a jungle, there is so much.

GM: If you wanted all your peers to remember one thing about you, what would it be?
MD: Well, They can say. We overlooked that chic back in the days, but now She's in Fucking Demand

GM: Your so silly and yet so sexy. How did this happen?
MD: I've always loved to smile and be happy, no matter what. The sexy.. Hell! going to the gym, eating right that's sexy. This is off subject a bit but I used to weight 300lbs and now I'm down to 175, even then I was sexy just not toned.

GM: Congratulations on your recent weight loss.
MD: Don't congratulate me, congratulate MONIQUE. She inspired me to lose a few pounds. " She laughs" Thank you sweetie " She Smiles"

GM: Before I let you leave, please tell me some projects you have coming up.
MD: Well, I have a calender " Voluptuous Vixen" releasing June. 09. I just signed 3 adult entertainment contracts. I hope to appear on a Looking 4 Love Show. I'm never going to stop. As long as I have breath in my body, money on my mind and a desire to
make more haters.

GM: That's What-Up, We need to Keep In Touch so I can get a copy of that calendar.
MD: Well, we can speak more Off The Record " She laughs"

GM: OK, It was a pleasure having in the office today. I wish you much success.
MD: Thank you for the interview. I love the exposure. And congratulations on the 17Th issue of Grind Magazine.

GM: Thank you.














No comments:

Welcome Peeps

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please view my online presence.

Please Sit Back, Relax, Grab a Cup Of Coffee or Beverage Of Your Choice and Read All The Vital Information Ms. Danyelle Will Give You. You Can Expect Tips, Tricks, Product Reviews, Techniques, Make-Up Tutorials, Hair & Fashion Styling Tips, Modeling & Acting Information, Photography Tips and References. Atlanta/Miami/New York Entertainment & NightLife Updates, Events and Random Topics. I try to bring you EVERYTHING even music.




xoxo
Ms. Danyelle
ms.danyelle@gmail.com

Ms. Danyelle | BlogTalkRadio Feed