Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BEAUTY REVIEW: Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer

Hi Baby Dolls, How was your weekend? Mine was AMAZING... I was so tired yesterday I didn't get a chance to blog about the recent goodie bag of sample products that I was asked to review by Rimmel London.


In that goodie bag was Rimmel London's shadows, mascaras and foundation primer. I had heard so much about this Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer, I was so honored to receive this product.


I used this product for my photo shoot on Sunday May 17th 2009. When I open up the product I was kinda scared due to the color but once I applied it with a wedge sponge and went over it with a foundation brush. After, applying it I seen at sheer matte coverage that made my skin smoothe and even out my complexion. I really loved this look, it gave me a excellent look without eye shadow and mascara. Truly, looked like a baby in the face first being born (lol). No blemishes, no scars showed through this primer. Then, after applying the Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer, I used my Cover Girl Queen Collection Foundation in Bronzed Beauty and of course after which I applied the eyeshadow and mascara.


My foundation lasted during the shoot and after. NO TOUCH-UPS NEEDED!!!!! Which saved me time and money on using just one application of products. Also, I didn't have to use a eyeshadow primer with this Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer, my shadows lasted as well with NO TOUCH-UPS and the intensity stayed throughout the shoot. I would really like to suggest Rimmel London's Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer product to all models, make-up artists and the average make-up gal or guy, because for a model it saves you time and money if you decide to do your own make-up, for the make-up artist you can keep it in your kit and save on the use of heavy coverage foundations for photosessions and money and the average gal/guy you can use this product to wear all day & night and you can save a buck or two on foundations, other primers and eyeshadows. Because in this economic hardship we all can save money and look good doing so.


I give this product 5 stars.



Please note all product ratings are on a 0-5 basis.





No comments:

Welcome Peeps

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please view my online presence.

Please Sit Back, Relax, Grab a Cup Of Coffee or Beverage Of Your Choice and Read All The Vital Information Ms. Danyelle Will Give You. You Can Expect Tips, Tricks, Product Reviews, Techniques, Make-Up Tutorials, Hair & Fashion Styling Tips, Modeling & Acting Information, Photography Tips and References. Atlanta/Miami/New York Entertainment & NightLife Updates, Events and Random Topics. I try to bring you EVERYTHING even music.




xoxo
Ms. Danyelle
ms.danyelle@gmail.com

Ms. Danyelle | BlogTalkRadio Feed