Friday, May 22, 2009

CoverGirl Clean Collection: Toasted Almond Shade



Hi Baby Dolls,

I LOVE THE COVERGIRL CLEAN COLLECTION FOUNDATION!!! I've been using the BEST FOUNDATION ON THE MARKET(MAC), so they say until I introduce myself to the COVERGIRL CLEAN COLLECTION. I tested my shade on the left side of my cheek using 3 different colors, I choose the best match for my skin and it was the Toasted Almond shade.

This foundation glides on easily and the coverage is indeed clean and clear. No line of demacation. All you do is apply using a wedge or foundation brush. Apply shadow, mascara and lip tint and go.

It's that simple & easy. For only $3.45, you get an amzing product worth your money. You can get the CoverGirl Clean Line at Walgreens, CVS, Wal-Mart or Target.

I give this product 5 stars.

No comments:

Welcome Peeps

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please view my online presence.

Please Sit Back, Relax, Grab a Cup Of Coffee or Beverage Of Your Choice and Read All The Vital Information Ms. Danyelle Will Give You. You Can Expect Tips, Tricks, Product Reviews, Techniques, Make-Up Tutorials, Hair & Fashion Styling Tips, Modeling & Acting Information, Photography Tips and References. Atlanta/Miami/New York Entertainment & NightLife Updates, Events and Random Topics. I try to bring you EVERYTHING even music.




xoxo
Ms. Danyelle
ms.danyelle@gmail.com

Ms. Danyelle | BlogTalkRadio Feed