Friday, May 22, 2009

Luscious Falsies: Wear If You Dare False Eyelashes


WOW! Her eyelashes look AMAZING!!!
Baby Dolls, You say this a lot! When you look in the magazines, music videos or just around the town.
LOOK NO FURTHER!!!
You too can have those luscious lashes for ONLY $1.99... YEP!! You read correctly $1.99.
I have the REVIEW you've been looking for. I recently purchased some Annie Lashes from the Golden Beauty Supply Store in La Grange, GA.
Baby Dolls, I seen the price of $1.99 I had to stock up. I purchase over 50 pairs of lashes, the owner even cut me a deal... Mr. Yong Ching sold me 200 pairs of lashes for $56.00.
YEP!.... I know what your thinking! WHAT?? HUH??? Is He CRAZY?!!!
Nope!!!
Mr. Chong, just understand the love I have for these lashes.
These Annie Falsies are Superb!
You hear everyone RAVE about the Ardell Falsies but they tend to OVERLOOK the Annie Falsies. My favorite Annie Lashes are #145, they come already custom cut for your eye (the average eye).
I use these lashes on all of my models, clients and myself. I also like the #125 , they dont come pre-cut but give you a look that's not overly over the top but you can wear everyday.
So I suggest you go out and purchase a pair of Annie $1.99 falsies. I will upload a video in the next few day on how to apply them the correct way. You see a lot of videos on youtube, facebook and myspace but they show nothing but the basics on HOW NOT To APPLY them.
I give this product 5+ stars :-)

No comments:

Welcome Peeps

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please view my online presence.

Please Sit Back, Relax, Grab a Cup Of Coffee or Beverage Of Your Choice and Read All The Vital Information Ms. Danyelle Will Give You. You Can Expect Tips, Tricks, Product Reviews, Techniques, Make-Up Tutorials, Hair & Fashion Styling Tips, Modeling & Acting Information, Photography Tips and References. Atlanta/Miami/New York Entertainment & NightLife Updates, Events and Random Topics. I try to bring you EVERYTHING even music.




xoxo
Ms. Danyelle
ms.danyelle@gmail.com

Ms. Danyelle | BlogTalkRadio Feed