Tuesday, May 12, 2009


Hi Babydolls, This is Ms. Danyelle aka The Make-Up Maven with another product review. I recently went to the local drug store to fill a prescription and came across some e.f.f products. I've been longing for a bronzer for my skin tone, something that wouldn't make me too dark or leave a line of demarcation. I purchased the product and went came home to sample it.

This e.l.f product was "Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder" in Warm Tan. It also came with an e.l.f bronzing brush.

Upon opening the package, I immediately loved the fragrance of the bronzing powder, it didn't have that tackle mesh old cheap smell. The fragrance was very vibrant and sexy. Applying the product was a cheer joy. It was light, easy and sexy. I even used it as a contour on my temples and above my cheek bones.

Let me add that this was all I wore for the rest of the day. It also has a long staying power all you have to do is cleanse the skin, tone and use a hydrating cream and apply the e.l.f bronzer or foundation then the e.l.f bronzer.

I give this product 5 stars. I surely LOOOOOVVVVVEEEDDD It. Thank you e.l.f for making me a bronzer I can wear in the summer without sweating it off by the end of the day.

No comments:

Welcome Peeps

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please view my online presence.

Please Sit Back, Relax, Grab a Cup Of Coffee or Beverage Of Your Choice and Read All The Vital Information Ms. Danyelle Will Give You. You Can Expect Tips, Tricks, Product Reviews, Techniques, Make-Up Tutorials, Hair & Fashion Styling Tips, Modeling & Acting Information, Photography Tips and References. Atlanta/Miami/New York Entertainment & NightLife Updates, Events and Random Topics. I try to bring you EVERYTHING even music.




xoxo
Ms. Danyelle
ms.danyelle@gmail.com

Ms. Danyelle | BlogTalkRadio Feed