Friday, May 22, 2009

MARK/AVON PRODUCT REVIEW


Hi Baby Dolls,
I'm coming at you again with another REVIEW on a product. I recently started selling Avon & Mark products. Since, I'm a new Avon/Mark Representative, they were having a sample party for all of us newbies. So I put in a request to sample a few Mark products. Let me give you some insight on the Mark Avon products, Mark is a product line by AVON. It caters to the teenage and young adult target market. There products offer those hip, sassy colors with some skincare items geared towards the young adult type skin.
I ordered the mark pure "nude for lips", mark pure "pinks for eyes" and mark pure "nude for eyes" these colors were amazing. Especially, if your a gal or guy who loves to look dewy and fresh and not too made up.
These products offer a nice sheer coverage with a neutral undertone for every skin color.
I use these samples on my high school clients that wanted Senior Pictures and Graduation Pictures, the ladies love these products and you wouldn't believe it, I still have product left to use on myself or anyone else.. So Who Wanna Be A Danni's Angel? If your interested email me: ms.danyelle@gmail.com and I will do you a MARK makeover FREE no purchase ness.
I give this product 4 stars.
Until next time, You be Sheerly Beautiful :-)

No comments:

Welcome Peeps

Thank you so much for stopping by. Please view my online presence.

Please Sit Back, Relax, Grab a Cup Of Coffee or Beverage Of Your Choice and Read All The Vital Information Ms. Danyelle Will Give You. You Can Expect Tips, Tricks, Product Reviews, Techniques, Make-Up Tutorials, Hair & Fashion Styling Tips, Modeling & Acting Information, Photography Tips and References. Atlanta/Miami/New York Entertainment & NightLife Updates, Events and Random Topics. I try to bring you EVERYTHING even music.




xoxo
Ms. Danyelle
ms.danyelle@gmail.com

Ms. Danyelle | BlogTalkRadio Feed